Lindsey’s official title is “Client Success Manager.” She is one of the first people our agency clients talk to when they sign up. Switching to a new platform can be a daunting task. Not with Lindsey around! Her main goal is to make the onboarding process as seamless as possible.
What a typical day looks like for her:
1. New client signs up.
2. Lindsey meets with new clients to further discover their needs.
3. Lindsey makes a process proposal specific to the new client’s needs.
4. They essentially become best friends because she is their main point of contact for their account!
Learn a little bit more about Lindsey:
- What is your favorite emojis? 🤯 🙃 🍕
- What excites you most about working at PopBookings? I’m excited to work for a company where others are excited to come to work. We are working as a team to help others (we’re helping each other work through issues, and we’re helping our clients to be successful in using the product to streamline their operations and make life easier). My motivation to help others is strong, but I’m also excited to problem solve as issues come up with the team near and far.
- Fun Fact about you: I ate pizza nearly every day for three years…no joke! I’ve also driven a race car at Pikes Peak Raceway
Hobbies: Eating pizza. Urban hiking. Volunteering at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
Hometown: Fort Collins, Colorado
Current Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Lindsey also helps communicate new feature requests to our development team. Did you know that we have a help center and community where you can submit feature requests and vote on features that are already posted? Go here to post one for yourself! popbookings.zendesk.com